Let the countdown of excitement begin!
As the annual E3 gaming convention draws near, Nintendo confirms a couple of events that will occurring on the week of its debut.
Just like last year, Big-N returns with another Digital Event that will broadcast breaking information to its viewers. Afterward, the company will host a special Treehouse E3 session that features the development staff who talk and provide live gameplay of upcoming titles. The surprises doesn’t end here as Nintendo reveals the revival of Nintendo World Championships 2015, which was a video game tournament that was held back in 1990.
To get an idea of what it takes to train and prepare for this competitive event, be sure to check out the witty video below:
Nevertheless, here’s the breakdown of what’s in store this year from Big-N:
Nintendo World Championships 2015:
- May 30, a regional tournament will be held at select Best Buy retailers across the U.S.
- June 14, qualified contestants will compete at the NOKIA Theatre in Los Angeles for the live finals.
Nintendo Digital Event:
- June 16, major announcements from Nintendo will occur at 9 a.m. PDT/noon EDT.
Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3:
- June 16-18, the Treehouse crew will be sharing additional information after the Digital Event and covering Nintendo’s E3 booth.
Mario Maker at Best Buy:
- June 17 from 4-9 p.m. and June 20 from noon-5 p.m., demo sessions will be accessible to the public. While supplies last, attendees will receive a special 30th anniversary Super Mario Bros. pin for participating at your local Best Buy store.
More in-depth information regarding to Nintendo’s E3 events will reported in the coming weeks.
What’s your reaction toward the announcements that are planned for this year’s E3? Let me know in the comments below.